Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Birthday at ME and a FREEBIE to you!!

Well, here I am, another year older (47), and hopefully, a little bit wiser.  I have spent most of the morning attempting to get a small Freebie ready for you!!  Several years ago, I heard about and researched the Binder Communication systems.  I fell immediately in love with the organization of the binder, and how it aided the students in keeping up with notes from home and newsletters and important information from school.  A year ago, I used these binder labels and badges as a communication system between myself and my students parents.  The Binder aided students in keeping all papers and notes intact for parents, and on the return trip back to school.  I coordinated badges for students jobs with the detective themed clip art, so that everything matched.  I used an old picture from google of Droopy dog (for those of you who are old enough to remember).  I made a larger version for my door and used shoe prints on my door for the first day of school.  I put the student's names on the ball of the shoe print.  

Click on the picture to connect to Teachers Pay Teachers for a download!!

 

It is my first upload, and it took forever!!  I was able to insert Fonts downloaded from "A CUPCAKE FOR THE TEACHER".  They seemed to give it a little bit of a lift.  However, the kit made my year much smoother.  Maybe with a little bit of practice, my Teachers Pay Teachers account will run more smoothly.  I know that part of the difficulty was that this was an old Word document.  Most of the items I am working on today use other software.  I am still learning, but I am excited about this new adventure in my career and love the idea of sharing and collaborating with others.  

If you have any tips or comments to help me with my next venture, please leave a comment and continue to check in with me here.  

I hope you are able to use and enjoy this.  I look forward to developing this idea with the updated software.  The thought of it, just makes me tingle!!

I want to thank my family for a great weekend of birthday dreams and wishes.  I am truly blessed and fortunate enough to realize it each and everyday.  May I be worthy of the love that they have bestowed upon me.  God bless my humble husband, and the three best children in the world.  I love you!!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy Sunday to stop by and I wish you a wonderful week!

Kathryn 


No comments:

Post a Comment