Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 16, 2013

I am excited about accepting the challenges from Clutter-Free Classroom.  I had decided recently to reorganize my room.  Slowly, one small corner at a time, I began to clean and throw away.  The smaller areas were not difficult.  The areas close to the door, the view as you entered my classroom were beginning to shape up.  The next HUGE task was to become more efficient with my daily tasks and find a home for all my frequently used items.

Here is a picture of my desk Wednesday afternoon
I recently lost the use of my "extra" desk to my 23rd student.  I had used it to support my printer, now on the corner of my desk.

I would love ideas on how to keep this part of my classroom clutter free.  I am heading back in on Monday (during our Winter Break) to finish this project.  Better later than never.  I will post my results then.

Clutter-Free Classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment